Saturday, December 22, 2007

Sweet Tea In Heaven

If I were to ask you your favorite all-time meal, what would it be? Well, mine is fried chicken (in an iron skillet), fried potatoes, pinto beans, a vadalia onion, cornbread (with white cornmeal), and sweet tea to drink. For dessert it's banana pudding with lots of vanilla wafers. And, with all my heart I believe that's what we are going to eat and drink in heaven.

Seriously, I don't know what we are going to eat or drink in heaven but I know we will not be disappointed. As a matter of fact, we will not be disappointed in anything. We will be perfectly satisfied with everything. Doesn't that sound great? No complaints, no grudges, no heartaches, no headaches. Nothing bad at all! And most of all it will be eternity with God, our saved family and friends, and all those bible people we have read about for years. And we owe it all to Jesus.

Don't neglect to share God's gift of His Son before you open Christmas presents. He came wrapped in strips of cloth and slept in a feed bin. But I promise you, He is the most precious gift you will ever receive.

Have a wonderful Christmas,

Pastor Gary

No comments: