Tuesday, January 10, 2006

What A Beautiful Day

Hi everyone,

I woke up this morning and a miracle happened at my house. I looked outside and the sun was shining. I missed the sun. It was like an old friend from this past summer showed up to pay me a visit. There's something special about starting our day off with the sun.

But you know, you can start off every day, even the stormy one's, in the Son. Because of what Christ did at Calvary we can start off, and finish, every day with the assurance that He lives in our hearts. Now that's a real miracle.

If you do not know Christ as your Savior, you can. The Bible says if you will acknowledge that He is Lord, and by faith believe that God (His Father) raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. Clean, free, joy, peace, contentment. All of that and more comes with knowing the Son.

Have a God-blessed day,

In His love,

Pastor Gary

No comments: