Thursday, January 19, 2006

This Is Friday

Tomorrow is Friday (January 20th)and I'm looking forward to it. Not because it's payday or the last workday of the week, but because it's another day to live. I've got a lot to live for. First, I'm saved. That means I know Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Each day is a new adventure with Him. Secondly, I have a wonderful family and it's another day to be with them. Third, I have a wonderful church family and it's only a couple of days until I get to be with them.

God made the family before He made church, government, or anything else to do with humans. He placed Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden to enjoy life. As long as they stayed away from the forbidden tree they would be happy. But they couldn't resist the temptation to taste the forbidden fruit. Just a little bite. What is that going to hurt?

You too can enjoy life if you fall in love with Christ and stay away from the forbidden things. Life is too short to waste it. Live each day as though it where your last (and it might be)and do all you can to make a good difference in someone's life.

Have a wonderful Friday,

Pastor Gary

No comments: