Saturday, December 31, 2005

At The Radio Station

It's 8AM on Saturday and I am at my usual spot behind the mic at Christian Radio Station WLQV (AM 1500) in Detroit. I have been doing this for over 20 years. The past several years have been on Saturday mornings and Sunday afternoons. I am priviliged to play Southern Gospel Music. What an honor. Music that you can understand that tugs at your heart strings. It's a great opportunity to share Jesus Christ with a lot of people.

The Bible says the gospel is "good news." Why? Because the good news is that Jesus came to save anybody who wants to be. He died, was buried, and raised from the dead so that could happen. That's what the words in Southern Gospel Music talk about.

Have a blessed day and go to church someplace tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Pastor Gary

1 comment:

Gary said...

Gary, thanks for your encouraging comment on my blog. May I wish you a Happy New Year, and God's blessings on your radio work, your ministry, your blogging, and as you read my thoughts too! From one Gary to another!