Saturday, August 25, 2007

What A Day

It is 12:40 AM on Saturday and Kathy (my wife) and I are watching the Tigers and Yankees game. The start of the game was delayed by 4 hours and 1 minute (Hey, I'm trying to be more precise). I love my Detroit Tigers. It is a feel good game and I need help feeling good sometimes.

How was your day? Mine was good. I started out going to the church and taking a shower. Kathy is caulking ours. Thank God for His "shower" of blessing (sorry). Curtis Granderson just got his second triple of the game (he also has a double). Tigers 6, Yankees 3. We had some work done on our sound system and had a problem fixed that affects our live service on the internet. Went to visit a dear lady in the hospital and came back to the church to get some work done.

Not a bad day but kind of a busy one. God numbers our days and knows what each one holds. He knew mine and He knew yours for Friday, August 24th. Today is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

I hope your Saturday is a good one.

God bless,

Pastor Gary

No comments: